1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi there I'm Gorikon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gorikon, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Gorikon

Hi there, I recently came over from dreambot after losing three accounts in rapid succession, two where long term bot tests, the third was a randomized break every 30-60 minutes with a randomized amount of time up to an hour. Yada, yada yada. That being said, I took a month break from botting and here I am and I have a few questions.

1. I noticed that there is no cursor etc, so I can't really babysit and see how the antiban features work. Why is that.
    2. Can anyone suggest bots that are known to be of quality, with a good anti-ban and that someone can say they have never had any issues.
    3. What kind of client is Runemate? Reflection, Injection or Color.
    4. Is there a place in the proxy where I can setup a Proxy/VPN or should I just VPN my entire connection.

2. dogetrix

There's no cursor because it doesn't use its own client; it hooks onto the legacy client from Jagex. It is not detected unlike powerbot and whatnot. The antiban is amazing, check out the API, it's incredibly smart (gaussian distributions, each player using a bot has their own playstyle, mouse movements are composed of legit movements you make, etc). I have 100% botted my main (on rs3).

I hear osrs has had a string of bans in the last couple days though. Probably applies to all clients.

Gorikon likes this.
  3. sickness0666

1) runemate uses the offical runescape client, so there are no modifications etc, that is why it cannot draw to client

2) the bot all depends on the author that wrote it if you read reviews on the bot and the discussion thread, you can find out peoples experiences with it

3) Runemate is reflection

4) if you are botting only 1 account at a time you can use the runescape client settings and set a socks5 proxy. Otherwise, search around on forum, there are a couple of tutorials for using different proxies on each account

Gorikon likes this.
  4. Gorikon

Alright, sound like a plan, thank you for the info.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2017 ---
    Thank you for the info!

5. dogetrix

sickness is right about the bots. Just monitor every bot you use to make sure that it's not crap (rotates camera, looks legit etc). I know Alpha bots are all high quality. I hear other bots like Prime are good too, but I wouldn't know because those are paid.

Gorikon likes this.
  6. sickness0666

Prime bots are very good and worth the premium.cost :) right @Party ?

Gorikon likes this.
  7. Gorikon

Where can I find info on the API at?

8. dogetrix

runemate.com/developer/jdocs

If you really need a simple task done right, you can always learn to write your own bot. That way you have more control over the antiban features rather than trusting some other guy's bot to have done it right.

9. Totp

sickness0666 likes this.
  10. Gorikon

Thank you.

11. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Welcome. :)

12. Geashaw

I agree, the UI is sick and the features behave the way a human would. For instance the ardy knights with door opening etc.

13. Jhinn

Let's not overreact here, the UI is alright.

EvilCabbage and sickness0666 like this.
  14. Party

Party Client Developer

Reviews speak louder than forum posts :')
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2017 ---
    To answer some of your questions...

1. We don't render onto the RuneScape canvas as we aren't loading RuneScape into our own applet - we do not write anything to the client intentionally.
    2. Have a look at bot reviews prior to using a bot. I can assure you that the Prime bots are all highly regarded.
    3. Unique technology for the RuneScape botting scene, called cross-JVM reflection.
    4. You'd have to configure proxies yourself, they can't be handled through RuneMate.

Gorikon likes this.
  15. Gorikon

Thank you for the information.