1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! TrippyToad here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TrippyToad, Jun 13, 2019.

1. TrippyToad

I was involved in the botting scene back in the day of RSBot and RSBuddy (I think from around 2009 until the bot nuke and then again again in early EOC, honestly unsure of the exact dates).

I used to run ~6 accounts on my laptop all night and all day playing GOP around double xp weekends and made most of my accounts money that way. I also botted a large number of 99s on my main that I eventually stopped botting on and played legit. I maxed and became heavily involved in high level PvM, paricularly Rise of the Six (over 5k kc) and Nex (over 2k kc). I quit the game and sold my 3b cash about 2 years ago.

I also spent a lot of time in the rsps scene - if you played RecklessPK or DeviousPK I went by the names Ytry Anchor, Swan Songs, and Swan.

I've decided to get back into things because I want to work on my programming skills. I went to school for CS and Math and have a lot of experience with Python, but far less with Java. I'll be working on writing bot scripts bots, starting with an AIO item grinder and combiner.

I've spent the past couple years playing Hearthstone, which is where the tag TrippyToad comes from, and I moderate the CompetitiveHS discord. Outside of the computer world I rock climb, snowboard, and play guitar.

2. Swatarinaess

Swatarinaess Bot Consultant

Welcome! Did you have any experience with Ibot nexus and rsbot? Good to see someone from the "old school botting" days.

3. TrippyToad

Never heard of lbot nexus, no script bot writing experience ever back in the day. I was mainly focused on being addicted to the game - playing a lot and managing bots running for multiple other accounts.

Swatarinaess likes this.
  4. Swatarinaess

[​IMG]

Does this image ring any bells? I really do miss this bot, it was very OP. I remember people running 20-25 clients at once with it.

5. TrippyToad

Doesn't ring any bells. I think that's from before I started botting.

I had so many screenshots from botting my account and goldfarming, but they were all on my computer that got into a fight with a glass of water :(

6. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

What happened to it if it was so OP?

7. Swatarinaess

They got sued by Jagex

8. Fabreze

Fabreze #1 Fabric Cleaner

[​IMG]

9. Swatarinaess

Have you never heard of them? There are a few videos and threads about it. Here is a link about it, but there are few more links scattered around about what happened, and people's opinions.

Fabreze likes this.