1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 [Highly Requested by users] A portables bot.

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by dahlback09, Jun 27, 2016.

1. dahlback09

As there is a fair few skills that use portables and the 10% xp increase is such a big part of it all we really need a new portables bot that isn't completely bugged :)

The only bot available for portals is a tad bugged and isnt being further developed! So I request a portables bot pleaseeeeeee <3. I will fund its development!

Everyone post here to show your support and keep this active! I know you guys want cheaper crafting, herblore & smithing <3!

2. Dryrr

U can train so many skills on portables.

- smithing
    - herblore
    - fletching
    - crafting
    - cooking
    - firemaking

- prayer (no extra bonusses for training prayer on a brazier, but its possible tho train it on ports tho :D)

since portables are much closer to banks the XP rates are SO much better than regular bots that make use of the standard furnaces/ranges etc.

Portables give about 11.11% of the raw materials back, which makes skiller cheaper.

so thusfar its cheaper AND faster as non-portable bots.

Portables are also great money,
    like portable sawmills (plank making) great money + protean planks, which are gr8 for constr XP
    Tanning hides on crafter: ~20k-30k hides an hr, ~3-5m profit an hr.
    (unf) pots @ well: ~2.5k pots an hr + 11.11% return on raw material, (stacks with Scroll of cleansing). ~2-4m an hr?

just a little info for even more motivation to get a proper working, fast banking, flawless menu/interface interacting, own portables placinng portable bot (y)

PS:
    Sorry if i forgot about some stats that are possible to train with portables.
    PSS: happily to pay like 0.04$ an hr for a proper working one, since it also has decent money making options etc. and it safes u lots of $$ with training skills that u else had to pay for extra ingredients.

3. dankjedavi

Alexh666 has got a good amount of working portables bots I have got 2 99's with his bots and no ban :)

4. Dryrr

Those are individual bots that support skilling on a portable, we prefer an AIO portables bot i guess

5. ColtKappa

Finishing up a Gilded Altar bot. Then this is what I'm going to work on next.

6. mattrav05

It sucks because this bot exists and it just needs to fix the time between finishing a task and banking.....thats it, the only problem is that,

7. dahlback09

The amount of skills you can train with 10% xp bonus, extra potions or whatever when using them and the fact you can make decent money im surprised there isnt more then one portable bot!