1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hola gringos

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by her0, Jan 24, 2019.

1. her0

Hello!

I'm not necessarily new to botting, but I don't bot all that much out of fear of being banned. Back when RID first released I was an avid user of his bots; to me it's an unfortunate series of events that transpired when he decided to scrap his bots and began the dreaded process of his "AI bot" that has been "in development" for 5 years.

So far i've only used the NMZ bot and i'm pretty pleased with it. The account I bot on is 15+ years old, but at this point half the reason I bot is with the small hope that I do get banned, so that it may act as a way to force myself to quit playing this game. Thankfully I have yet to be banned and i've successfully botted... I have no idea how many hours- maxed combat stats from 70 and i'm currently working on Ranged and Magic (96/96).

I'm contemplating whether or not I want to risk botting things like Agility; I hear that certain skills are monitored more than others and in return have significantly higher ban rates. On the flip side, i've seen people on other forums post their millions of XP worth in Agility botting and feel like I should just risk it.

I don't consider myself a suicide botter, but I do sometimes forget to turn it off and will come back 10+ hours later with it going strong.

Botting aside; I enjoy Castle Wars and spending time with the girlfriend (real life nerds!).

2. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

Welcome to RuneMate!
    idk how many times I've heard the "once my main gets banned I'll quit", trust me you'll be back even if it goes in the bin:>

Hope you'll enjoy your stay here:)

ricespud likes this.
  3. her0

True, true, perhaps. I mostly play on the weekends now, if anything a ban would only encourage me to start a new account that isn't old as shit. Maybe a pure.

Fuck, I need to stop thinking about this. lmao

4. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

I said the same thing in 2017 and now we’re here ^^

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Pures are nice, good luck not getting banned though!

6. astroboy

good elmo story btw