1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HOURLY BOT LIMIT FAIL!

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by dbj888, Aug 29, 2017.

1. dbj888

I just started using Runemate and used it just a few times, when I noticed I couldn't use it any more.. "usage limit" no big deal I thought, I'll pay for premium is what I thought. Until I noticed 3 accounts "300 hrs"... 5 account "500hr a month"... them numbers are crazy.. The whole time I was thinking there is no way in a few days is used 200 hours running 1 account until I looked at my usage meter...some days had 52hr in one day 43hr next, 43hr again 26hr the last day... how the hell is that even possible with one account and there is 24hours in a day. plus the bot never ran more then 3, at the most 6 hours at a time... Please fix this defect or make premium price without this hour system that's obviously doesn't work correctly..

#1 dbj888, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Could it be that you have persons in your network using RuneMate as well?
    To prevent users from bypassing the limit system, the usage of your whole network gets added up to all accounts.

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Do you live in a shared accommodation or have family members with RuneMate accounts? @dbj888

4. dbj888

No I don't share an account with anyone and no one has my password, I only run 1 account.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 29, 2017 ---
    no one else in my house play RS so it's not possible..
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2017 ---
    if someone needs Screen shots for proof there are days that are like 50-40hours.. no way that can even be possiable

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Do you use a VPN?

6. American Express

Well then you're either sharing a network with others who use RuneMate or you are lying.

I can see at least 7 RuneMate accounts on your IP address.

Creating multiple accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit will not work and is against the rules.

As @Savior mentioned (and as in the FAQ), all RuneMate accounts that share an IP address will combine hours usage.

Tell me which RuneMate account you wish to continue using and the rest will be banned.

SurfCaster likes this.
  7. forbobo

LOL rekt

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Couldn't it be some shitty VPN or similar he's using? I mean who would create 7 accounts and only THEN create such a thread?

9. American Express

Could be but is unlikely. The IP address is residential and doesn't look anything like a VPN or shared network (university etc.)

Savior likes this.