1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question hours. what the actual fuck?!

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by timlbs, Jun 15, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timlbs

paid 30 dollars last month and didn't use all of my hours. so now im negative a thousand hours? thats fucked up.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 15, 2020 ---
    fix this or im turning my back on all of you
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 15, 2020 ---
    serisously fix this. i have managed to make many scripts bots with very low ban rates. mining and runecrafting and many combat bots. they are private scripts bots. seriously fix this or im making my scripts bots public and ruining a lot of things for a lot of other farmers. why in the hell would anyone pay this much just to have to pay double the next after not even utilizing all of what was already paid for. don't be a fucking moron and fix this shit.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

That's how the system works. It's been addressed before, so here's some threads with people discussing it before we rehash the whole thing:
    Bug - Bought hours, didn't receive them
    Question - Hourly System. Need clarification, please

To clarify I agree this should be changed because it can be jarring for new members to see -1000 hours after buying hours (it was for me), being "punished" for it, but it's working "correctly".

Also calm down with the aggressive threats, feel free to release your bots if you want, my dude.

3. timlbs

you are god damn right they need to fix this. i have put a lot of effort into this and so far i havent got hardly anything out of it and now you are telling me i have to pay more when i am making my own bots? i will go out of my way if something isn't done about this i shit you not nobody should be punished by the same person they gave money too. sounds like some chinese bullshit.

4. Jhinn

Mate this is RuneMate. They ain't gonna change shit.
    The payment system for this kind of platform doesn't work, but they aren't going to change it.

5. Swych

Yep it's very dumb and it's frankly embarassing that it's the way that it is.

Jhinn likes this.
  6. CuppaJava

Just to clarify, you're using Runemate's API (and judging by your previous posts, you're using VisualRM) you're gluing together powerful tools created by the client/visualrm developers saying "I made this why should I pay anyone". And I recognize that I'm also just gluing together tools, I couldn't make a bot client from scratch lol.

Again, judging by your post history it seems like you've already had the hours system explained to you multiple times before but I'll try to put it clearly. Hours expire on a rolling period. When you pay $5 for 500 hours, it raises your cap to that amount (500) from the free tier (200 hours). When the month ends, your cap lowers by 500. So if you pay $5 for a cap of 500 hours and you use 450 hours, after 30 days your cap drops down from 500 hours, back to 200 hours. That leaves you with -250 "hours". Your hours then regenerate over time 30 days after you used them, so if you used 10 hours on September 1st, you'd regain 10 hours November 1st (and be at -250 hours). If you buy $5 worth of hours, your hours will go to 250 hours BUT you will still continue to regenerate hours from the previous month, so you'll probably be able to use a lot more than 250 hours over the course of the month.

Like I said, I dislike the system because it's really confusing (evidently), NOT because it's a scam. The system is fair enough, it's just strange.

7. timlbs

how is it not a scam? sounds to me like someone glued a fucking jew to a god damn communist and forced those pieces of shit to string up this bullshit service.

8. CuppaJava

I'd listen to your slam poetry podcast

9. timlbs

sorry friends. if this is supposed to be the best bot client and it has this much horseshit in it then i am done with botting and i will raise more hell than sirpugger ever did.

10. Swych

It’s not that it’s not a scam, it’s the fact that if you buy $10 (1000 hours) you have to continue paying that or wait until you regenerate enough hours (at least 800 assuming a standard user with no boosts) which would likely take up to 3 weeks assuming a consistent amount used per day. This should NOT be the case. The “used hours” should reset to 0 and the cap reset to 200 (or 300 if author) when the payment for extra hours expires.

timlbs and CuppaJava like this.
  11. Swych

Sorry to say but you won't get either of those things through no fault of all the staff. The problem is at the level above us and we can't do anything.

RSMasterGuard and Jhinn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.