1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS How do gold farmers use NMZ without a Rock cake?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by blood1000, Mar 3, 2021.

1. blood1000

I recently purchased a second max mellee staker account to bot on since I dare not risk my other account I'm using as a main...plus it was only $85 which is about 10 cents per hour worked on the account according to Hanns!

Unlike my first staker which I bought from a different site this one clearly used NMZ to get the stats however I'm a bit confused how they would have done this given the lack of a Dwarfen rock cake or the thing you get for during DS2 to reduce your health.

They completed minimal quests and have been using Normal Rumble at 2k a go, the monsters are;

Count Draynor

Sand Snake

The Kendal

Khazard Warlord

Bouncer

They've been using overloads & absorptions.

How would they have been able to efficiently play this? It's difficult and risky to get your account to 1hp without something to take down the health.

Quests completed;

Vampyre slayer

Client of Kourend

The Depths of Despair

Fight Arena

Mountain Daughter

Tree Gnome Village

Waterfall Quest

There was nothing seemingly obvious in the bank and I could see they sold a sold of herbs at the GE, almost certainly from herb boxes from the DMZ. I've seen a few guides on DMZ and none would choose Khazard Warlord & Bouncer and all would say use something to get your health down. To be honest I'm surprised they didn't just gold farm something a lot more profitable then sell the account once it hit 99 melee stats.

The site claimed it was completed by hand without bot, likely in bulk but I just imagine a lot of clicking would have been needed with this setup. The first Staker account I bought didn't use NMZ and had no quests completed.

2. UnionJack

They just use regular cakes instead.

BubbaJ likes this.