1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS How do I bot my magic to 94/99?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by I am Nico, Mar 4, 2020.

1. I am Nico

Hey whatsup!

It's your boy Nico here, half baked, half tipsy looking for the best way to train magic to 94/99 on my Zerker. I'm currently sitting at 75 magic and looking to safely bot my way to 94/99 magic. Looking for something that isn't too expensive, but also not too slow.

I know this may be a shitting way to ask for some suggestions, but I thought about it and thought this would be the best place to ask. My goal is to make Zerker with Vengeance to PK, or at least try to (even tho I hardly give a shit about this game, to begin with, and *only doing this for nostalgic purposes").

If you have a big dick and have the answer to my questions, do me a favor and let me know which bot to use, and what method would be the most efficient, cost-effective, and ideal way to train form 75-94/99 magic.

Thanks my G,

Nico "The Candy Man"

2. Chieftain

Chieftain The only AI bot developer

Splashing is probably the safest and most cost effective.

I am Nico likes this.
  3. sven08

i used divine magic from 1-95 in about a week and half with some breaks and sometimes a day off and botting another skill, from 66-95 i used vul/enfeeble/stun alching and when stun alching i had like 185k xp/h

I am Nico likes this.
  4. I am Nico

What kind of break settings did you use to avoid bans, as stun/aching is highly click intensive that could be detected as abnormal

5. sven08

I took random breaks between 2h to 4h of botting and after that always 1hour and half break and sometimes 4h break, so it looks more human