1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I have negative hours?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by ksskull, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ksskull

I paid for extra hours twice last month, had plenty of hours left, wasnt botting at all, now i check and im negative and dont even have any of my hours left?

2. Snufalufugus

The hour system works on a 30 day period. If you are a free user, you are able to bot up to a maximum of 200 hours in one single 30 day period. You can view your current hours usage here, by filtering by "Last 30 Days" Log in | Community | RuneMate

Bot hours don't just "reset" at a given time. Your remaining hours are calculated by subtracting the hours you've used in the last 30 days from the total hours that you bought. Here's an example:

Let's say today is October 1st, and you buy 3000 hours. Let's say that you use 100 hours every day. On October 31st (30 days later), you run out of hours, so you can't bot anymore. On the next day (November 1st), you'll regain the hours that you used 30 days ago (October 1st's hours), meaning that you'll have another 100 hours to bot with. The day after that you'll regain the hours you used on October 2nd, giving you another 100 hours, etc.

On November 1st, if you haven't bought 3000 hours, you will have -2700 hours remaining. You will have used 3000 in the past 30 days, leaving you with -2700 hours after accounting for the 100 hours that you used 30 days ago, and the 200 free hours.

3. ksskull

Sooo if I don't buy the same amount of hours every month, i go negative? I have no problem paying for services, generally it is pretty cheap. But the payment systems here really are pretty shitty. I know though, nothing will change so i may as well just shutup.

It's honestly rediculous how many hours ive lost from issues with the client ect ect ( which i would have to sit there and report 50 bugs a day just to get a 20 cent refund) , and then on top of that i have to pay for the ability to use the buggy client on an hourly basis too ?

I'll be back in a few months when i have 200 hours and I will stick to using unpayed services from here on out. Maybe if the client and everything worked properly all these payments would be justified but webpathing doesnt work and neither do many other things.

Fuck at this point, you guys should add a charge on the site, like every time someone wants to open runemate.com, you should charge them 5 cents, and then send them a " fuck you are stupid " message.

Maybe start charging people for every word they type on the forums too. Also there should be a daily botting charge too, just charge people for being alive every day.

I'll try to think of more creative ways you guys can charge people. Maybe it'll get to a point where it's actually funny.

#3 ksskull, Oct 27, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    FlabbyMan likes this.