1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS How do i set WebPathing while botting?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by etester, Apr 25, 2020.

1. etester

Hey, so im new to thebotting scene and have't been on the game for a long time. I was using the RuneMate Fabreeze Fighter BETA to do some combat training and wanted to implement the banking option. But when i do it says "WebPath to bank null".

I have read the discussions and post in the Fabreeze Fighter thread but can't find a solution to his. The thread says to use WebPathing so that the bot doesnt get stuck on the way to the bank. But there are no options within the script bot to set a WebPath, only the food you want to withdraw and the quantity.

So i was just wondering guys, how do i set a WebPath, like asked in the Fabreeze Fighter BETA script bot, so that i can bank during my botting.

2. AgeDee

Where were u trying to bank from?

3. etester

Lumbridge bank

4. Swych

There's known issues with Lumbridge bank, the web is unable to walk there normally. You may be able to add vertices to your local web for the staircases, though I can't guarantee it.

AgeDee likes this.