1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Long Botting/Day

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by MBO, Mar 25, 2020.

1. MBO

MBO

Hi
    How long can i botting daily without getting banned?

4-5 Hours or more?

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

How long is a piece of string?

The answer to your question depends on many things such as:
    • How old is the account?
    • What are you botting?
    • Where are you botting?
    • Have you suddenly started playing 5 hours a day, when previously you only played 30 minutes a day?
    In short, 4-5 hours should be fine, but be sure to take breaks often and change up your tasks/playing style.

There are no guarantees of avoiding a ban here, so if you can't accept that risk then don't bot on an account you're not willing to lose.

Swatarinaess likes this.
  3. Ironmanman

Like my man just said there's always the risk of getting banned. You can never completely avoid it. At best you gotta hope you slip through the cracks in Jagex's bot detection. So far I'm quite fortunate since I'm botting in a highly botted zone for a fair amount of hours a day. I've gained around 14-15m exp at red chins all botted without an issue over the last 1-2 months. Basically if your gonna bot an account make it, play on it for a bit legit then let it age for a few months. My current account is probably 2-3 yrs old due to getting bored of rs and other irl stuff. Also since my sleeping pattern is non-existant I believe I can bot all day and all night if I wanted to risk it without Jagex thinking anything dodgy was going on(but only for a day or 2 a week). From my own experience if your just botting an account because its too much effort to do the long grinds legit then you have to figure out your own thing. Mine is bot for a maximum of 2 hour at a time, take 2+ hour breaks and I don't bot for more than 6-8 hours a day. Most of the time I also play legit between these breaks for a while, not the whole break just part of it. Jagex knows not many people can handle sitting playing their game for hours and hours at a time unless they're completely addicted and got nothing else to do. My botting hours will change depending on what I'm doing but at the moment I've only been doing hunter so it's been staying the same. If I bot agility I will be botting for much much shorter amounts of time with probably less game time aswell as I usually would playing it legit. I'd guess things like combat and slayer you can bot for extended periods of time because most people spend hours at a time doing combat without breaks. But I'm a big dummy and can never figure out how combat bots work :D

Hope this is useful.

EDIT: If you want to bot to make a gold farm for money basically don't..... It seems you need a lot of prep and mostly private bots or your accounts will be almost insta banned and I hear they are $20k+ so thats a fat rip.

#3 Ironmanman, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  4. jimstr

I've botted about 200-300 hours a month, mostly stuff like NMZ, Crafting, Fletching, and Construction. I got 99 Construction, fletching, and Crafting since my big return in january due to the Covid-19 virus. I how ever also manually play and chinned to 99 range manually from 91-99 in one evening over about 14-16 hours with minimal breaks to pee. Another Thing i do is I only do one 3 hour NMZ run and then I do a farming run, or something else like a quest. Dont be redundant with your botting, and be sure to baby sit and talk in a clan cc or pm friends manually. Im hoping to get 99 attack, strength, and defence, have gone from 80 to 93 so far in NMZ nd hoping to get those to 99. I also didnt mention I alched and tele re moused to 99 mage as well. Best of luck and try to use an account that is over a year old because I find accounts that are brand new are the ones that are watched the most.

5. Vifil

Pretty much this right here. Just make an account legit, let it age ( I recommend playing through the F2P stuff legit like doing a few quests and training here and there) then just go bot in members or whatever (depending if you're med-maining or suiciding)