1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long have you had your botting account

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Weedweasel, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Weedweasel

This is not a topic on how long you have run a bot in 1 day but how long you have had the account and botted on it 6 months? a year? Iv seen countless threads and posts every place botting is that you will eventually get caught but when? RID seems to be one of the better bots along with runemate on not getting banned iv seen just from the past two years. Only problem with RID is you might have to run a VM because of the mouse take over and it seems the only good thing about RID is it will talk to people but if your baby sitting the whole time and talking when someone says something to you that should null the whole thing out. Has anyone ever thought about just buying keys or some other dumb shit you can buy on RS3? Maybe Jagex takes it easier on people who buy there product other than membership? With bonds you would NEVER have to pay for membership again and when your botting your gold for membership there losing money but if your giving them money anyway do you think they will care a lot more if you bot? Ik im wrong on that but its just speculation.

Iv only been botting for almost a month now and as more and more time goes on the sketchier it gets and just looking for other people that have had there accounts for a long time and botted on them. i baby sit the shit out of my bots i dont log out during breaks unless i gotta be gone for more than 30 mins. Iv also botted for 2 hours up to ten (split in half or 1/3) and i have botted 1 skill for 8 hours max so far but then i dont bot that skill for a day or two or i dont log on to that account for a day then go back to it. Iv found out the weekend is the worst time for people talking to botters and iv talked to people in game pretending to be bots when someone comes and talks to us (strange af) Hunter seems to be the worst skill for people wanting to talk to you but the others like fishing wcing agility people dont talk at all. The breaks i take are so random i cant give a rough estament on them either (log out breaks). I just recently turned off the blocks on the mouse and keyboard to beable to talk to people when the need arises and fix bots when the freeze up or do weird shit i normally catch all freezes within 2 mins.

Has anyone ever botted on two accounts at the same time on the same world and same spot? With hunter people will log when the find two or more people on the world or if you have 5 traps out do you think having two accounts in one place like that would make it more believable to people logging in? Thats also less people i have to say hi to and bullshit with because the other person is me and we scare them off together or do you think jagex will flag something like that? Please share thoughts on this and any way i could improve the length i can keep my accounts or if im doing something stupid that could get me banned.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

-4 months :feelsbadman:

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

2 weeks for me lol

4. forbobo

2 zulrah bots going for over a month now, ~5-8 hrs/day each.

Also, friend got his comp cape acc perm banned on rs3 from botting. He had bought most of his max cape with treasure hunter, so i wouldn't bet on having done microtransactions keeping your account safer.

#4 forbobo, Jan 15, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Weedweasel likes this.
  5. Jhinn

Two years

6. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

1 year
    and the second one 2 years

7. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

Need some TL;DR.. aint gonna read that shit.

but 1½ year, 1900 total.

2 months ironman: 1500 total.

8. cookie monster

since September last year still no ban

9. Weedweasel

i didnt wanna make another thread for suggestions to bot better so i just made it in this one but i def like the years of playing and botting but have you all only used runemate? Runemate doesnt have all skill bots so im gunna have to search for another

10. cookie monster

i mean september 2016 only used this bot nothing else

Weedweasel likes this.
  11. Qosmiof2

Ask in requests to get missing things on the bot store.

12. Weedweasel

People dont have that kind of time and if they do they want money for it. I tried using the bot suit but that was....just to complicated and no one would give me tips or help me with it. If i could i would try to become an author myself but idk were to begin.
    but your account says you joined in November

13. Qosmiof2

Cookie monster is here very long but he switched accounts. it's weird with him.

anyway, join slack, learn Java and you'll have your bot in no time.

14. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

he was cyber bullied so he made a new account

15. Weedweasel

Are these private bots you used? your the only one with no author status so im gonna assume all the others used there own made bots other than @cookie monster were you and author to?

Could you at least read the last paragraph and tell me what you think of that?

16. staffix

staffix Superior All Knowing Person!

All of them are on the bot store, only 2 bots that i've used on my ironman are paid.
    Most of the 99s on my 1900 are paid..

double hunter accs? no.

17. Weedweasel

its the concept hunter was just an example....i forgot you hate reading