1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

¿How to bot without getting banned?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by wbuttlicker, Dec 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. wbuttlicker

Hi folks, how are you?

I supose this topic has been widely reviewd before, but im new to the forum, so i´ve not been able to find many things around.
    The thing is that a couple of weeks ago I started boting on 2 accounts, one for mining and one for wc, about 4 days later both of them got banned pretty much at the same time.

Is there a safe way to do it? like disconecting after serveral hours of boting, dont use 2 bot accounts in the same pc, or things like that. I would really apreciate some advice.

I hope you can help me, cheers!

2. EvilCabbage

In the guides section on the forum you can find my guide on botting safely.

3. zafrex

Just be smart and try to choose good spots for bot, i mean, if you are going to lvl WC dont go to varrock Yews because there are many botters there, if you need money just lvl other skills that gives best gp/h, i would recommend you to just power chop Teaks for WC and Iron Ores for mining, once you have 85 mining you can start mining Rune for good gp/h, i dont recommend you to make money with WC because the gp/h is low compared with other skills. And dont bot Agility for more than 4-6hours per day, my bot runs are 8-16 hours depending of my time.

Fumos likes this.
  4. wbuttlicker

Thanks dude! just found it!

Though im not new to the game, I´ve never been able to reach higher levels, what skill beside the above would you recomend?

Thanks to both of you

5. zafrex

Well, you will need to bot all the skills, if you need money then hunter, RC, thieving, mining, smithing are the best ones