1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved How to get in to RM package scripts?

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by zhaltys, Aug 6, 2020.

1. zhaltys

Well. I'm new to scripting and i wish to learn java and bot development. I need Runemate library scripts bots for study, using these objects to my scripts bots and test them for wishing that one day i could make my own bot different from others to not get banned, but i cant figure out where i can get all these RM script bot resources to interact with my script bot objects. Had read Tutorial - The Coding Chronicles - Chapter One: Ready, Set, Go! tutorial how to setup, but these days its different. tried Bridge.jar library, but it leads only to IIIiiIIiiIIii's name .class files which i cant figure out what it is at all Screenshot at 2020-08-07 05-51-33.png like in pic.

Please help to a newbie to start.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #4 by Gengsta, Aug 7, 2020
  3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Honestly I'm really confused what you've even done here, where did bridge.jar come from? What step did you get stuck on? You should have included Runemate.jar as a library, not bridge.jar. And you probably won't find much useful info from the class files anyway, you should be reading the api.

I'd recommend you join discord/slack for this type of question, it's more likely to get answered on discord.

4. zhaltys

T.Y. for answer.
    Well I figure out where to find true RuneMate.jar file, which i can study using Generated Documentation (Untitled) .
    Here is a link for file if someone can't find Runemate.jar
    [removed sketchy link]

#3 zhaltys, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2020
  5. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

You can find it here: Download | RuneMate by downloading the standalone version.

Savior likes this.
  6. zhaltys

T.Y. for latest version Gangsta (y);)