1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to get refunds on running for 1min or less

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by idntwnagrind, Jul 5, 2018.

?

Should you be charged only after a few mins of activating the bot

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. eff off you free loading users (lol)

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  1. idntwnagrind

Hi,

so like many users of runemate i will start a bot and for some reason it will not work - the settings are perfectly setup (used them multiples times before) but for the life of me, i dont know why, they simply just don't work. now i have been ignoring this for a while as it's only 5 or 10 cents being charged at a time. however looking back at my transactions i have lost well over $2-3 just on these instances - in just the past month! - and i think it's time i started requesting refunds as i have seen others do just this.

my question how do you get a refund the quickest and easiest way?

Also in another thread there's a post about charging people only after a few mins into the bot. i HIGHLY support this idea as it doesn't really cost anything on the scripters side apart from keeping users happy!

thank you,

idntwnaeffinggrind ~@:~@

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Contact the author of the bot you were using

3. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?:
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks or doesn't work and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

4. idntwnagrind

Thanks loads for the info, i will follow it

for the people who voted no can you please give me a reason as to why you think that wouldn't work or how it is a bad idea?? as a customer i'm not understanding it coz i don't want to have to report a bug to get a refund in something that i use for a minute or two or sometimes even 10 seconds