1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS How to know which scripts is safer than the other

Discussion in 'General' started by fearlesskiller, Sep 5, 2017.

1. fearlesskiller

There are alot of scripts bots. Sometimes some are better because there more random actions to it than the others. Also does everyscript have break handler with them or not

2. SuperBotter

SuperBotter Super Bot Author

This is false. Most of the time, adding random actions as antiban will just get you banned more because Jagex will find patterns from it. All RuneMate bots will be safe because of the way RuneMate works. They use real human mouse movements as antiban, and that's really all you need.

If a bot does botlike actions like waiting a long time between actions, it will probably get you banned more. Also if a bot is broken it'll obviously get you banned more. In my opinion this is much more important than random actions. You'll probably have to test the bots to determine stuff like this.

As for bots with break handlers you're probably going to have to check if the overview lists it as a feature or test the bot itself. Many of the more popular and premium bots have break handlers.

Hopefully this helps you find a good bot.
    Have fun botting :)

3. fearlesskiller

Well I guess i can use teamviewer to close it while im at work. I dont want to go suicide botting. Kinda wanna do that botting to max. Only thing that i would love is break handler on the scripts bots tho

4. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

Most of runemate's methods are nicely playersensed already. HOWEVER!!! Some authors make sure to playersense certain ways to complete an action so you have your own unique way of doing it vs other bots. For example, making shiftdropping drop in a different way (Row by row or Column by column) . Also, something I have gotten attached to doing is playersensing the delay timeouts using a playersensed multiplier, however that's just something I do and there is probably other ways that may be better. My 2c