1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to reset RuneMate clouse/mouse profile?

Discussion in 'General' started by whatyousaying, Apr 27, 2022.

1. whatyousaying

Im not sure what I was doing at the time when Runemate was recording my mouse movement but I was using Cuppas Thiever lastnight and stopped it after 5 minutes as instead of just clicking like a "human" would, It was right clicking then left clicking, then right clicking and left clicking and so on, constantly, no way would that not flag jagex' bot detecting, the speed at which it was doing it was unbelievable too, I haven't changed the mouse multiplier at all either?

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This is a bit of a silly sounding response on my part, but I honestly don't think jagex pays attention to if you're right clicking/left clicking, they just check what action you're executing. As thieving vyres/elves always right click (they have talk to options) and people have run vyres/elves for 100s of millions of xp before tbh. Also there's runelite menu swappers that jagex doesn't seem to care about. Of course this is kinda speculation on my part.

That being said, I have noticed Runemate has a habit of right clicking a lot more than is necessary, my theory is that it happens around large clusters of players. Likely Runemate's interaction code thinks it can't left click through players but it can? I was planning to do some more testing and make a ticket for it soon.

If you want to slow the mouse down more, you could also reduce the mouse multiplier.

I don't think you can change this right clicking thing (much) by getting a new profile by my understanding.

PS. double check that you don't have "force menu interaction" turned on in your settings. If it is on it'll always right click.