1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hunter ban rate?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by nathantkd, Mar 16, 2019.

1. nathantkd

Was using hunter on two accounts on the same proxy, both about 8-10 hours a day, i took a couple breaks each day for 3 days...both got perma banned. Is hunting getting cranked down on or should I perhaps add more breaking and less hours.

Any recommendations are welcome.

2. Headhunter Kharzai

No idea, I'm guessing it depends on multiple factors.

For example, where were you hunting? Red chins is a known spot for lots of bots, therefore that's essentially a place for suicide botting.

Personally I've been doing hunter for days, yesterday for around 12 hours total, today for 5.5 so far, and most other days 6-7 hours a day (broken up into two sessions).

Things to keep in mind, you can babysit the bot while watching stuff. Talk in clan chats, talk to other people on and off.

Also don't go to heavily botted spots. You'll get noticed, and banned, at red chins waaayyyyy faster than greys, as an example.

3. nathantkd

would you recommend against it then? Or is there methods to being successflu with it as you said?

I'm just looking to try different methods on my botfarm im currently working on

4. Headhunter Kharzai

There's methods to being successful that will help you avoid bans. Find what works best and use it. :)

5. SilverNova

I mean it's pretty obvious. If you are suicide botting, just go w/fastest routes like chinning. If it's your main, then do less obvious ones like Salamanders, Falconry, etc. Basically any bot that has a high chance of failure or making a lot of money has a decent/high ban rate.

Diesel Dee likes this.