Resolved I donated but I cant open a fourth client

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by richyyy, Jan 27, 2015.

1. What do I need to do?

Donate more?
  3. Three is still really good though in my opinion. :)
  4. yea but the problem is my lil brother also wants to bot ..
  5. let ur bro make an account for himself
  6. And by donating as little as just a dollar, you could have 3 bots running each. :) Unless you mean that you only have one computer in your house?
  7. what are you on about?
  8. I don't understand what you mean? When you donate $1+ you get "Supporter" status for a month. And one of the perks that come with that is that you can have 3 clients open and running bots with that account. The standard is 2. He's saying that he was hoping it was 4, so his brother could have a bot running on his account also. So when you suggested he makes an account for his brother, I said that he could donate a dollar that way both him and his brother would be able to run 3 bots at a time each.
    Geashaw likes this.
  9. doesnt work..
  10. Do you mean on the same computer?
  11. no
  12. Right so you obviously need to be more clear about what the problem is. Anyone can make a new account. So why can't he?
  13. idk I tried to make a new account but it gave me the same message..(that i cant open another client)
  14. This is probably due to the amount of clients you have on the same IP address. I don't think the amount of clients you can use are account bound rather than IP bound.