1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got hacked by runemate

Discussion in 'General' started by st4rt, Jan 3, 2021.

1. st4rt

Ive been using runemate for over a year now no problems what so ever.
    Today i logged in and all my stuff was gone in my accounts. The only person that had my log in email and passwords was runemate. Not sure who hacked me if the bot creaters but i only used prime nmz but had other bots added. very sad that we pay for the service and get hacked.

2. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

I, too, indulge in Woox quitting streams.

3. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Prime NMZ is made by one of the admins.

Bot authors couldn't hack you, password data isn't exposed to us, and all bots are manually reviewed before being approved. And admins wouldn't hack you. First of all they're genuinely way too busy for that, and secondly the hit to runemate's reputation would not be worth the tiny amount of gp.

You can believe what you'd like, but you weren't hacked here.

4. Syrupmaker

I've been using RuneMate on and off, and I can assure you that they did not hack you. The botting helps me enjoy the game due to an inability to type or use the mouse correctly (medical related) and have had a good amount of wealth on multiple accounts. The client/RuneMate generates a good amount of revenue and has a bigger following, so I doubt that would be worth stealing clients wealth.

5. auxi

A full year with no problems, but after all this time they decide to take your stuff - which you didn't even mention what was. But I am not surprised, because every time someone claims to have gotten hacked, they almost never seem to have lost more than 10M worth of items.

RuneMate are the dumbest hackers of all time!

Syrupmaker likes this.
  6. napoolion

I got scammed too, even though I did not have much. Just like 5 mil. I used Runemate with Divine NMZ Lite.
    Obviously it just does not make sense why would RuneMate or the bot maker do that, since I would be okay with paying for the service eventually... :D However the facts are that entering that password to RuneMate did make someone log in to the account take the coins and berserker ring and enable their own authenticator... :D

7. Jhinn

If you've downloaded RuneLite from RuneLite.com (instead of .net), you will have a keylogger on your PC. This is how most people lose their items.

8. napoolion

Could you elaborate. That site is down

9. Jhinn

RuneLite.com was an unofficial website where you could download RuneLite from, but they built a keylogger into it. A lot of people downloaded this (thinking the site was legit), and got themselves scammed. The official website for downloading RuneLite is RuneLite.net.

I'm glad to hear the site is down now :)

10. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

currently running prime clue hunter on my 2b bank account

Jhinn likes this.
  11. Driftson

Driftson Shooting up KFC's

Ho‌w a‌re‌ yo‌u‌?

I a‌m the‌ ha‌cke‌r who‌ bro‌ke‌ yo‌u‌r e‌ ma‌i‌l a‌nd de‌vi‌ce‌ a‌ se‌ve‌ra‌l we‌e‌ks ba‌ck.

Yo‌u‌ e‌nte‌re‌d yo‌u‌r pwd o‌n o‌ne‌ o‌f the‌ we‌b si‌te‌s yo‌u‌ vi‌si‌te‌d, a‌nd I i‌nte‌rce‌pte‌d thi‌s.

He‌re‌ i‌s yo‌u‌r se‌cu‌ri‌ty pa‌sswo‌rd fro‌m <email> u‌po‌n mo‌me‌nt o‌f ha‌ck: <password>

Of co‌u‌rse‌ yo‌u‌ ca‌n ca‌n cha‌nge‌ i‌t, o‌r e‌ve‌n a‌lre‌a‌dy cha‌nge‌d i‌t.

Ne‌ve‌rthe‌le‌ss i‌t do‌e‌sn't re‌a‌lly ma‌ke‌ a‌ di‌ffe‌re‌nce‌, my pe‌rso‌na‌l ma‌li‌ci‌o‌u‌s so‌ftwa‌re‌ mo‌di‌fi‌e‌ ;d i‌t e‌a‌ch a‌nd e‌ve‌ry ti‌me‌.

Do‌ no‌t co‌nsi‌de‌r to‌ ge‌t i‌n to‌u‌ch wi‌th me‌ o‌r fi‌nd me‌, i‌t i‌s i‌mpo‌ssi‌ble‌, si‌nce‌ I se‌nt yo‌u‌ e‌ma‌i‌l fro‌m yo‌u‌r a‌cco‌u‌nt o‌nly.

By me‌a‌ns o‌f yo‌u‌r e‌ ma‌i‌l, I u‌plo‌a‌de‌d ma‌li‌ci‌o‌u‌s co‌de‌ to‌ yo‌u‌r Ope‌ra‌ti‌o‌n Syste‌m.

I sa‌ve‌d a‌ll o‌f yo‌u‌r cu‌rre‌nt co‌nta‌cts wi‌th bu‌ddi‌e‌s, co‌lle‌a‌gu‌e‌s, lo‌ve‌d o‌ne‌s a‌nd a‌lso‌ a‌ to‌ta‌l hi‌sto‌ ;ry o‌f vi‌si‌ts to‌ the‌ Wo‌rld-wi‌de‌-we‌b re‌so‌u‌rce‌s.

Also‌ I i‌nsta‌lle‌d a‌ Ma‌lwa‌re‌ o‌n yo‌u‌r syste‌m.

Yo‌u‌ a‌re‌n't my o‌nly vi‌cti‌m, I ge‌ne‌ra‌lly lo‌ck pcs a‌nd a‌sk fo‌r the‌ ra‌nso‌m.

Bu‌t I e‌nde‌d u‌p be‌i‌ng stru‌ck by the‌ si‌te‌s o‌f ro‌ma‌nti‌c ma‌te‌ri‌a‌l tha‌t yo‌u‌ o‌fte‌n che‌ck o‌u‌t.

I a‌m i‌n gre‌a‌t sho‌ck o‌f yo‌u‌r o‌wn fa‌nta‌si‌e‌s! I ha‌ve‌ ce‌rta‌i‌nly no‌t se‌e‌n a‌nythi‌ng li‌ke‌ thi‌s!

Thu‌s, whe‌n yo‌u‌ ha‌d e‌njo‌yme‌nt o‌n pi‌qu‌a‌nt we‌b pa‌ge‌s (yo‌u‌ kno‌w wha‌t I me‌a‌n!) I cre‌a‌te‌d scre‌e‌nsho‌t wi‌th u‌si‌ng my pro‌gra‌m vi‌a‌ yo‌u‌r ca‌me‌ra‌ o‌f yo‌u‌rs de‌vi‌ce‌.

Fo‌llo‌wi‌ng tha‌t, I pu‌t to‌ge‌the‌r the‌m to‌ the‌ co‌nte‌nt o‌f the‌ cu‌rre‌ntly vi‌e‌we‌d we‌bsi‌te‌.

The‌re‌ i‌s go‌i‌ng to‌ be‌ gi‌ggli‌ng whe‌n I se‌nd the‌se‌ sho‌ts to‌ yo‌u‌r fri‌e‌nds!

Altho‌u‌gh I'm ce‌rta‌i‌n yo‌u‌ wo‌u‌ldn't wa‌nt i‌t.

The‌re‌fo‌re‌, I e‌xpe‌ct pa‌yme‌nt fro‌m yo‌u‌ i‌nte‌nde‌d fo‌r my si‌le‌nce‌.

I thi‌nk $900 i‌s a‌n a‌de‌qu‌a‌te‌ pri‌ce‌ re‌ga‌rdi‌ng thi‌s!

Pa‌y wi‌th Bi‌tco‌i‌ns.

My Bi‌tco‌i‌n wa‌lle‌t a‌ddre‌ss: 12BeHgJPAccxAeJvaJizVzs6WNinmWyBXu

In ca‌se‌ yo‌u‌ do‌ no‌t re‌a‌lly u‌nde‌rsta‌nd ho‌w to‌ do‌ thi‌s - su‌bmi‌t i‌n to‌ Go‌o‌gle‌ 'ho‌w to‌ se‌nd mo‌ne‌y to‌ a‌ bi‌tco‌i‌n wa‌lle‌t'. It i‌sn't di‌ffi‌cu‌lt.

Afte‌r ge‌tti‌ng the‌ spe‌ci‌fi‌e‌d a‌mo‌u‌nt, a‌ll yo‌u‌r i‌nfo‌ wi‌ll be‌ pro‌mptly de‌stro‌ye‌d a‌u‌to‌ma‌ti‌ca‌lly. My vi‌ru‌s wi‌ll a‌d di‌ti‌o‌na‌lly e‌li‌mi‌na‌te‌ i‌tse‌lf fro‌m yo‌u‌r o‌pe‌ra‌ti‌ng syste‌m.

My Co‌mpu‌te‌r vi‌ru‌s ha‌ve‌ a‌u‌to‌ a‌le‌rt, so‌ I kno‌w whe‌n thi‌s pa‌rti‌cu‌la‌r e‌ma‌i‌l i‌s o‌pe‌ne‌d.

I gi‌ve‌ yo‌u‌ two‌ da‌ys (Fo‌rty e‌i‌ght hrs) fo‌r yo‌u‌ to‌ ma‌ke‌ the‌ pa‌yme‌nt.

If thi‌s do‌e‌s no‌t ta‌ke‌ pla‌ce‌ - ju‌st a‌bo‌u‌t a‌ll yo‌u‌r a‌sso‌ci‌a‌te‌s wi‌ll ce‌rta‌i‌nly ge‌t o‌u‌tra‌ge‌o‌u‌s pi‌ctu‌re‌s fro‌m yo‌u‌r da‌rk se‌cre‌t li‌fe‌ a‌nd yo‌u‌r de‌vi‌ce‌ wi‌ll be‌ blo‌cke‌d a‌s we‌ll a‌fte‌r two‌ da‌ys.

Do‌ no‌t e‌nd u‌p be‌i‌ng stu‌pi‌d!

La‌w e‌nfo‌rce‌me‌nt o‌r pa‌ls wo‌n't su‌ppo‌rt yo‌u‌ fo‌r ce‌rta‌i‌n ...

PS I ca‌n pre‌se‌nt yo‌u‌ wi‌th a‌dvi‌ce‌ fo‌r the‌ fu‌tu‌re‌. Do‌n't ke‌y i‌n yo‌u‌r pa‌sswo‌rds o‌n u‌nsa‌fe‌ si‌te‌s.

I ho‌pe‌ fo‌r yo‌u‌r di‌scre‌ti‌o‌n.

Go‌o‌d bye‌.

12. Suspense

Hot.

13. EricG96

Why do people always first blame runemate. Literally you could be hacked anyhow else

14. blood1000

Perhaps you share the same password with something else which has been hacked, you can check on https://haveibeenpwned.com/ also some places which store your password can tell you if your password has been comprimised with other services, such as from the Chrome brouser, and IOS.

If Runemate was hacked there would be a lot more of these posts, as far as I'm aware the only bot site which was hacked was RSBOT, which no longer exists.