1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS I got Scammed by a bot what to do?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Nikolashnikov, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Nikolashnikov

I was using quick crafter pro and got scammed. Took away all my diamonds. I checked the log to see if he had trade someone but he didn't. my only guess is that he dropped them. What to do? I already left a review but i don't want more people getting done by this bot...

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

There's ZERO chance that you were intentionally "scammed". All bots published on RuneMate go through a verification process where their code is manually reviewed to ensure no malicious content is pushed to users.

A bug could have occurred which resulted in your account dropping the items, but this would not have been malicious or intentional from the Bot Author.

Mistakes can happen - game updates can break bots and/or the way bots interact with the game client, as well as the potential for user error not configuring a bot correctly.

Rawb1992 likes this.
  3. Nikolashnikov

i got scammed. hasnt just happened to me, check the other ratings of the bot.

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'm not seeing any other ratings that mention scamming, just negative ratings in general. I assume the bot is just very broken.
    Hyperion is extremely inactive at this point and there's no way he intentionally took your items or anything, the bot is just outdated.

You can post about it here (Tutorial - Report Outdated Bots & Inactive Bot Authors Here) that it's an outdated bot etc if you want.

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

you dont understand, he got scammed.

hacksloth, CuppaJava and dahnae like this.
  6. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

understandable have a nice day

hacksloth likes this.