1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I gotta go for a little while...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigGates, Aug 1, 2019.

1. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

Howdy fellow gamers. I'm being forced away from my computer for mandatory assistance for my health. I have to go get a stronger treatment and they are not letting me leave because of the threats against myself. My health has officially went from being told it's getting better to far worse. When I get access to my stuff I will reach out and make sure everyone services get rendered (I only have 2 left) get completed or people will receive a refund in full. I'm not making this post about my services, but I wanted to thank everyone in the community, and give a shoutout to my friends who have been good friends, and people who have been great to me while stuck in my predicament. I hope if I come out of this ok that I can continue to listen to yall meme and be rude some more. love you all.
    I know this is very poorly written, and stupid, but I just don't know what to do. they gave me two hours to get my stuff together.
    I'll try to make a speedy recovery, if I don't come back it was a blessing to have all of you in my life.
    ps. I'm never going to post any stupid gofundmes or anything silly I'm taken care of.

Thank you to
    The Regal boys @Snufalufugus & @awesome123man
    @Zinl and the other guy that doesmen @ricespud
    @Savior
    @Gengsta
    @Qosmiof2
    @Bean.
    @EvilCabbage
    @Defeat3d
    @deeeleye

Special shot out to
    @Gas
    @jaramillo03
    @Wet Rag

for helping me every chance yall got and helped me massively along the way, and being my really good friends.

I'll reach out as soon as I get access to my phone. I'm in a panic trying to reach everyone.
    I wanted to type this up quick.

2. Swych

3. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

That sucks to hear mate... I wish you a fast recovery... I hope you get this sorted out.
    Loved 90% of the time working with you :p

Good luck!

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Sorry to hear how far you're being thrown back by this with your service business that's just gained traction, but that doesn't even come close to how sorry we are for the shit that life has given you, you don't deserve any of it.
    You've always been one of the most positive members on this platform and I can only imagine how great of a person you are in real life and what a good friend you must be to have.
    Since the day you joined you've said how you'd wish for all members to team up more instead of picking up rivalries left and right, and while I can't say for myself that I'm a good example of these ambitions, I think I can say that it's these type of personalities that each community needs to grow stronger.
    Maybe it's hard to realize this vision because it's easy to get off on the wrong foot with eachother on the internet, but you inspire to never stop trying.

I hope for you to get the chance to read this message soon because I think it's important for you to know that we believe you made the botting/market scene a better place.
    You got this man!

Qosmiof2 and Gengsta like this.
  5. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

God speed my friend :^)

6. Djspecial

I wish you all the best mate. We dont know eachother but i hope to see you back here in a while. May you be blessed with the best care humans have to offer.

7. chris990

why am i not on the friendlist. get better

Fabreze likes this.
  8. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Couldn’t have said it better.
    Get well soon!

9. Bean.

Hope you get better soon brother <3 all the best