1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have 1.6bil on my main but it's on RS3

Discussion in 'General' started by creashun, Dec 10, 2017.

1. creashun

Hello fellow botters,

I want to play runescape again but for some reason i can't get into RS3. I've got an account on it that's about 7 years old, most skills are in the 90's (except the new ones) and i've got 600mil cash and a santa hat which has skyrocketed now (lol bought it for 30 mil or something) and a few other items, I think accounts total money is probably around 1.6bil or so. long story short, should i even risk botting on this account? It's never been banned but it was flagged once in 2013 i think.

OSRS seems so much more appealing to me but i really don't want to be broke ASF once again in RS lol, Can you make enough money using bot to support yourself really well? Like have really good gear etc, i'm not interested in a bot gold farm team or anything but i only want to bot if i can have a good cash income, i know training skills is the easy part.

Also, is it more fun to bot in OSRS and play in OSRS in general? Any and all of your advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

2. Snufalufugus

Just use a swapping service to convert the gold to Osrs GP.

Never bot on an account that has a lot of money on it. Store the money on a different account.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  3. creashun

Thank you letting me know sucha thing exists! I'm shocked to know that if i convert 500mil it'll only get me 53mil in OSRS, dang thats peanuts
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2017 ---
    I swapped 1100mil from RS3 --> OSRS and got 152mil. Is 152mil alot in OSRS?

4. Snufalufugus

No, not really. RS3 gp is not worth much nowadays.

Haris01211 likes this.