1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug I lost approximately 800 hours

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by elbeto_005, Jun 27, 2017.

1. elbeto_005

Last Friday (06/16/2017) approx, check my account and had about 800 hours, and today (06/27/2017) check my account and I have -366 ... how can I recover them ...

Attached is a file with the number of hours remaining

Attached Files:

2. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

You were previously a sponsor or supporter?
    This means you purchased additional hours for use, When the payment expires (30 days later) you lose the additional hours
    You will either need to purchase more hours, or wait til the negative hours roll off your account over time to use more hours.

so in order to "recover" those hours you would have to spend a minimum of 6$ to give you about 34 hours to use.

just to be clear.. If you purchase additional hours, and you use them, the hours used do not go away when you payment expires that gave you bonus hours

sickness0666 likes this.
  3. elbeto_005

I bought 1500 hours ago for a month and I want to use them immediately ... if I understand correctly when I buy time I must use everything before 30 days if I will not lose it ... ... because I do not understand very well ..

I speak Spanish I'm using google translate, excuse grammar

4. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

the purchase you make at any given time, will give you that amount of hours for 30 days, if you do not use them all, you do not get to keep them, I recommend buying in smaller amounts. Example, spend 8$ now, gets you 234 hours, if you use those up, you can spend another 2$ for an additional 200 hours to use. These payments will stack until the first payment rolls off after 30 days time. Unfortanetly those 1500 hours are gone at this point.
    But you can spend smaller amounts to save money and get the best usage you can from this client.

5. elbeto_005

if that is correct then I should have lost the hours on the 25th of this month because that day I made the payment according to my calculations ... the only thing I did differ today was to open an account for my cousin from this pc

#5 elbeto_005, Jun 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  6. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

Sí que es correcto, está viendo la diferencia hoy, el día 26. El pago anterior ha rolado, dándole el saldo negativo, su mejor apuesta es comprar por lo menos 6 $ más, yo recomendaría 8 $ tho para asegurarse de tener horas de uso, mientras que las horas usadas de edad rodar su cuenta. :) Lo siento usando google traductor

7. elbeto_005

That is to say that there is no way nor way to recover what lost ..? ... does not know of some support person with whom I can communicate. ?? :( :( :( :(

8. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

You purchased more then you used, many ppl do the same thing and lose it, if you want the hours you will have to purchase more to offset what you have already used from previous purchase, but purchase less this time around.
    A staff member will review this post when they have time at a later point. the Answer will most likely be the same as I have gave you. Sorry.

9. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

The system is working correctly, you just didn't understand it. You won't be given the hours back. And if your friend is using runemate on the same internet connection as you then you will have issues with your hours because it will share them. Essentially in order to prevent abuse of the system, only one account should be used on a given internet connection. All accounts on the same network will share the hours.

nekrofere likes this.
  10. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

We can see 4x RuneMate accounts as being created or used by your IP address.

Creating multiple RuneMate accounts to attempt to get around the hours limit is against the rules, and will not work.

If you have a friend/house mate/family member living with you, on the same IP address, their RuneMate account will share total hours used with yours.

nekrofere likes this.
  11. Daniel

Te puedo ayudar a decir lo que necesitas si es que Google Traductor no te hace una buena traducción.

12. elbeto_005

Ok, thank you so much...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 27, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 27, 2017 ---
    Eso seria genial mi ingles apesta... Yo hace unos meses compre unas 1500 horas de las cuales habia usado hasta hace unos dias 800 y justo ayer ingreso a usar el bot y me dice que tengo -366 horas disponibles... entonces no se que paso...

Lo unico rato que hice ayer fue abrirle una cuenta a una prima desde mi pc de uso frecuente