1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm back beautiful people - Best advice for botting for free - Thank me later

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by Yeaimawizard, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Yeaimawizard

Been a while

Started a bot army up and zero bans.

I go to a shitty internet cafe and sit in the corner, can't get caught slipping on tutorial island in this day and age :/
    Leave accounts on TUT for 12-14 hours, bot TUT and leave again for 12 hours.
    Bond them up, leave for 2 hours, then I let them freeeeeee.

Not had a single ban in 48 hours and I'm being pretty obvious with what I'm doing with beautiful names etc.

Can try it out but it seems to be working, remember that one of THE MOST IMPORTANT rules - If you are going to bot in an obvious place don't bitch about the ban you will likely receive and do not piss off other botters, we all want the exp/gp so let's try be a bit more cooperative with it.

Good luck and Spectre better be worth coming back for! :)

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

That's very interesting. Have you tried botting tutorial island immediately after account creation and got banned, or why are you doing this?
    Also, why are you going to an internet cafe for this, and don't use your home pc/vm or a proxy?

3. Insomniac

Words to live by.

4. Yeaimawizard

I go to an internet cafe as to negate any valid creation affiliation with my IPS use, Jagex tends to unban accounts botted under a different IP location from the creation one (why we use VPNS etc).

I do not bot immediately after TUT/Creation as that is something never works well in the long run and as I am running anywhere from 1-200+ bots I like to keep things under as much my own control as possible.