1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved I'm being ripped off by Runemate.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by brockjum, May 20, 2020.

1. brockjum

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues as me with billing.

I have purchased a lot of credit over the last 2 months, perhaps over $80.00 and have always known that I am certainly being charged MORE than $0.10 per hour however today as just taken the p***. I purchased $5.00 about 2 hours ago and have been using this premium bot (which charges $0.10 p/hr) for LESS than a single hour and somehow I only have $4.30 left! Where has my $0.70 gone? I know it's not a lot of money but it's the principle. Moderators / Staff, please investigate this and reply to me as soon as possible.

This has been a continual problem and I am certain that of the $80.00 or so that I've spent over the last 2 months I'd be lucky if I even got $40.00 worth of botting premium botting from it.

I demand compensation or a fix in my credits otherwise I will not be returning again and you will have lost a valuable customer. If you require any further information from me to get this actioned then please get in touch.

Brockjum.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #8 by Arbiter, May 20, 2020
  3. Flextroci

Do you keep stop/starting bots lol?

Swatarinaess likes this.
  4. isofor isofo

the problem about rmc whenever the rmc crashes and u restart it ur overcharged

5. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

If you click on your wallet at the top right you can see your transaction history and exactly when money is leaving your wallet and how much

6. brockjum

Well it needs to stop crashing then.. I have 350mb download, so it definitely isn't my internet causing any issues
    --- Double Post Merged, May 20, 2020, Original Post Date: May 20, 2020 ---

1. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
    2. Divine Magics - $0.10 x 1 hourToday at 12:51 PM
    3. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
      Divine Magics - $0.10 x 1 hour
      Today at 12:48 PM
    4. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
      ApexCrabber PRO - $0.10 x 1 hour

Today at 12:31 PM
    5. You sent $0.10 to RuneMate
      ApexCrabber PRO - $0.10 x 1 hour

Today at 12:16 PM
    6. You sent $0.20 to RuneMate
      Divine Magics - $0.10 x 2 hours

Today at 11:52 AM

Care to explain? I did NOT even use the ApexCrabber today, this is a bug. Within 1 hour I've been charged $0.60. My internet is NOT the issue. If the client crashes due to some poor coding then why am I being penalised?

7. isofor isofo

prolly vpn, why do u even use divine when u can ahk it lol

8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I wrote a long response to this but honestly it's not even worth posting it. Long story short if a bot crashes often, stop using it, no one's forcing you to. You can request a refund from the bot author if you tell them what the circumstances of the crash were. No one should ever lose more than a few cents on a broken bot. If it doesn't work, stop using it.

Seems like you keep restarting bots, stop doing that and you'll stop getting overcharged. Yes, you're charged when you start the bot and then each hour. No this pricing model won't be changed because of some guy. My assumption is that you're accidentally opening apexcrabber and then closing it, which charges you. If that's not the case, you may have someone else on your network/proxy using runemate. If none of these, there's a super slim chance there's a client bug effecting literally only you, but I doubt it.

9. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Why am I charged every time I start an instance?
    Upon starting the bot you will be charged for the first hour of use. If you only run the bot for 30 minutes, you will still have been charged for the full hour. If you stop the bot manually and restart it, you will be charged again. If the bot breaks, doesn't work or you are overcharged and you feel as though you deserve a refund, post in the relevant forum thread for the bot you are using, providing supporting evidence (eg: how the bug occurred and log files) and it is at the author's discretion whether they refund you.

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ

10. Negrita

ignore I'm bad at math

#9 Negrita, May 21, 2020
    Last edited: May 21, 2020
    CuppaJava likes this.