1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IM Fighting Bot Focus Only On Own Loot

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by XiXu, Feb 6, 2021.

1. XiXu

Hi. I'm interested if any of the bots have these feature. The other thing is just annoying.

2. sproket

I'll start off with saying you need to actually provide more information if you actually expect to get anywhere with answers.

"IM fighting bot" - Not sure what that exactly means but from what I can see none of the bots match this little description.

From what I can understand you're using one of the combat bots and its either picking up just your loot or looting everything around it. Depending on the bot you're using I dare say it comes into the scripting somewhere along the lines. I'd say its either setup to track just your loot if the skill/spot in question doesn't really hold any value looting other drop piles or it's setup to track and pickup anything on it's list.

It's either an EXP/HR bot which ignores most/all drops in favor of increasing EXP or a GP/HR bot which is setup for monetary value that has no real concern over EXP/HR, You may gain EXP while using these bots but it will most likely be at a heavily reduced rate.

Hope this answers your question.

3. UnionJack

To me it sounds like he just wants an ironman friendly bot.
    It would pick up only items that drop from his kills.

That sounds like it would be a bitch to code.

sproket likes this.
  4. sproket

Wow I must have been having a long night, How IM didn't click in my head to be Iron man I don't know but that makes a lot more sense now haha o_O

That being said i'd say it would be a bitch too, Probably a lot easier to find a quiet little spot without to many other players.

To the OP, I'm curious where you've been trying to setup and what sort of level range you are? I might be able to help point you in the right direction if you haven't found anything suitable.

UnionJack likes this.
  5. orick666

Runelite has code that identfies ones own kills so the information is there it's just a matter of someone figuring it out.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 16, 2021 ---
    Yeah and the reason that the bots get less exp/hour than manually playing is that they end up waiting until the death animation is up, if they had access to an assembled function of identifying and calculating the monster's hp, their is a premium combat bot in the store that gets the best xp/hour it would be AuxiFighter it got my Gmaul pure 97 strength before it went for $0.10 an hour now I use Cru5ty fighter because it's a great unbannable bot that the creator gave me access to all the additional features for being a tester. Hopefully he returns to update it.