1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OPAF Yuh, Oct 21, 2019.

1. OPAF Yuh

Hey all, I'm OPAF. I recently had a slayer task for blue dragons and found it incredibly tedious to walk all the way around the Taverley Dungeon because I didn't have 70 agility. I decided I'd grind to level 70 that way I can do this task much faster and more efficiently. I never realized how tedious agility was until I was multiple hours in, exhausted, and half-assing all my homework while trying to do this. I'd heard of botting before but never really used it, so I did some research and found this website. I downloaded the client and an agility script bot and within two days I was level 70 agility with a full graceful outfit and an extra 100 marks for whenever I get around to recoloring. It was an AMAZING feeling coming home from work and seeing that my account had gained 15 levels. I feel like this has so much potential. Being in college, I feel like I never have time and when I do, I can't afford to give it all towards osrs. I feel like I could rant forever about it because it was so amazing. I also feel like this has potential. I always think about things monetarily and I was wondering, is there a "black market" for accounts or something? Could I bot accounts up to high levels and sell them or something?

2. Blackfire223

First off, congrats on the agility gains! May you future ventures be glorious! Onto the question you ask, is there a "black market" for account selling. Yes. Tons of people look for accounts all the time with specific levels or traits so they can use them for bot farms. Take a look at General Market where people buy/sell accounts.