1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug I'm losing cash out of my wallet way faster than the $/hr bot says i should

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Dennis Disgdiertt, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Dennis Disgdiertt

I'm having to pay for hours at times where with the time of day, it's physically impossible to have botted as many hours as it's saying I paid for. As you can see it says I did a 23 hour session with an 11 hour session in one day?? My credits are getting burned up way faster than I'm using them. Also, I only use one client and bot on one account, and my account isn't compromised. So I don't understand what is going on

Attached Files:

2. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

This appears to be caused by sessions not being ended properly, I could be wrong, I would contact the bot author about this

3. Dennis Disgdiertt

Also, I've never even done a 23 hour session.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2017 ---
    Thanks for the reply, you mean the Author of the specific script bot? It has nothing to do with the client itself?

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Bot authors don't control the payment nor do they have any insight on who botted for how long

5. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

improper session endings can cause being overcharged, but not sure why so severly over-charged
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2017 ---
    Sorry I should have clarified, the over charging is client related, but if you are seeking a refund the Author would be the one to contact

6. Dennis Disgdiertt

That's what I figured. So what is it that I should do?

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Oh yes that's right.

8. Dennis Disgdiertt

Thanks for the reply guys, is it likely that this author will be obliged to credit me? 'Guru' is the Author.
    Also; if you happen find the reason for this occurrence, and inform me how to prevent it, that would be greatly appreciated.

9. Senit69

Ive seen this happen as well. Im curious if you start the client and then end it if that charges you for 1 hr sometimes i have to reload the bots and im hoping that by doing so im not being charged twice for it.

10. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

No he is not obligated to refund you. But chances are good that if you ask him nicely he will anyway :)

11. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If you start a premium bot, run it for 5 minutes and stop it, you will be charged for a full hour.

You are charged for the full hour as soon as you start the bot - otherwise what is stopping someone from running it for 59 minutes and stopping it, to avoid being charged?

As a rule of thumb, once you start a premium bot you shouldn't need to stop it unless you have finished.

Senit69 likes this.
  12. Dennis Disgdiertt

Yeah that makes sense, but the over charges I'm receiving aren't in spectrum of minutes. I had close to $14 in credit 24 hours ago, using an $0.08/rate bot, used maybe 14 hours. I should have lost $1.12. I'm currently at $9.74 which isn't even possible unless I was botting two accounts at one time, which I'm not. It's been like this for a while, I've thought my credits were draining faster than they should have from like 4 days ago, just took the time today to look at transactions and find evidence that things weren't adding up.

13. Geashaw

Perhaps @Arbiter can clear things out here.