1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinite Combat [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Infinite Monkeys, Apr 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustAGameBro

JustAGameBro Calm down bot author. Its okay... Relax.

Didn't see anything. but its all good.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 18, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2017 ---
    Would it be hard to give this bot cannon support? o_O

2. Infinite Monkeys

Forgot to mention, should work with rock/sand crabs now (tested on sand crabs, worked for 6 hours)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2017 ---
    Not really, problem is that if the bot stops for some reason, even a d/c and failed reconnection, you'll lose the cannon and have to go get it replaced.

3. rickp1337

yea but you dont really lose anything, worst case scenario you miss out on 30 cannonballs and have to take a 5 min walk to get it replaced

JustAGameBro likes this.
  4. JustAGameBro

Actually nope. it stays there now. It goes into a "Broken" state. I can log and come back and my cannon still be there. Click, repair, and thats it. I was camping lizard man shamans with a cannon and ranging them for some anti ban, and i had a bad storm, and it just breaks. You will still be in the same world if you did DC because it just takes you to login screen. Only way it completely gets destroyed is if you forget what world your in. Which i've had that happen playing without a bot because i don't pay attention to what world im in, but on my bot i do. I use a charged combat bracelet then teleport to the monastery, then straight south west to the dwarf to get a cannon. If anything its a good anti ban to retrieve the cannon. Butttt thats just my thoughts on it. One click for a cannon, could use the "set my location" click a check box for location either for safe spot or cannon, and that way the safe spot function you have built in could work for a cannon support also. Just have it refill cannon at random (playersense) time intervals.

I set the location and place the cannon manually. and when the bot goes to loot for instance and then clicks back on the safe spot where the cannon is. Sometimes it right clicks and "walk here" but some times i get lucky and it refills the cannon before it walks back under it. Furthermore, you could implement a slide bar like you did with eating with food % and guthans % healing. It could be a sliding bar for seconds/ miliseconds for the bot to refill the cannon. Like for me, since im all about anti ban methods, i would set it a little longer to trick the bot here and there to refill my cannon so it looks like im human / "afk slaying", rather then a bot doing everything at perfect exact times which will get detected. People who use a cannon don't ALWAYS refill perfectly before it runs out and many times run out of cannon balls and be a minute- few mins or so until refilled. Like when i do a single way combat task like fire giants on my main with 89 slayer OSRS. I place my cannon in slayer cave, stand under and click to refill my cannon and use auto retaliate to do all the work for me. Lazy yes, but i got bots that i baby sit to keep some good money coming in.

In summery, Using the implemented safe spot (location X, Y square) where you could use for a cannon in order for the bot to place, and slider bar for time intervals (account owner could get a estimate on how often cannon balls need refilling i.e: kalphite soldier task, where most people cannon to power through task, or a single way combat task in caves fire giants, hellhounds abby specs etc, where you won't need faster refills. etc.) im not sure how the runemate client works but a slider bar or if its able to detect how many cannonball shots, either way the person using the cannon support should use common sense to determine how often it needs refilling etc.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2017 ---
    I Agree, and you don't and as i stated at the very least it could be a good anti ban / break for the bot as you manually use the teleport method i mentioned with the combat bracelet, or just walk there from wherever.

5. Infinite Monkeys

Alright I'll sort it at some point. Not going to add cannon retrieval from Nulodion though, because getting back to the combat area wouldn't always be possible.

6. JustAGameBro

Thats no big deal at all. i'd prefer not to use a bot to retrieve a cannon. I got tons of outside the box thinking for anti ban and getting a cannon with a bot definitely wouldn't be one. I've used very detectable bots before (topbot) and managed to make a main account getting 99 str also, where a friend of mine got banned on his and a warning on another. But yeah bro, only thing i don't like about runemate is no bank support. Topbot actually had good pathing. I could use the GE bank and train down in stronghold of security or further away, and it get food, bank loot etc. Runemate doesn't do that on any combat script bot sadly. Alpha fighter is the closest but its broken as hell lol. Doesn't actually bank etc. but it takes you to one lol.

7. rickp1337

@Infinite Monkeys
    this bot has been consistently giving me issues w targetting enemys and most of the time it wont be attacking anything, any hints on setting it up properly?

8. Infinite Monkeys

As long as they're within your attack range and you've set the target field to their exact name (including capitalisation) it should work fine. What are you trying to fight?

rickp1337 likes this.
  9. rickp1337

tried to use it at hellhounsd @nieve greaters @brimhaven black demons @brimhaven fire giants @waterfall (worked partially but fair amount of idle time)

couldnt get it to run smoothly at any, it wouldnt attack from the safespot, and when it did it would have to step out and step back but wouldnt reattack

10. Jux7apose

Any plans on doing a full guthans switch rather than just the spear and back to the main weapon/shield?

11. Infinite Monkeys

Could do I guess. Not a priority though, I'm working on other bots too.

12. Jackasia

Using this bot because the looting + guthan support is great.. just one bug though.. I have it setup at catacomb kourend and sometimes it just runs away from combat zone to very different monsters and just stands there. I don't know why..

13. Jux7apose

I've had this issue too, although I think it's because of the web not working properly, or maybe because I messed with my radius settings

14. Jackasia

This is the only combat bot that does it.. i doubt it's a client issue.

15. Infinite Monkeys

Could you screenshot where it runs from and to, and post logs from when it gets stuck, please? Not sure what's causing that.

16. Jackasia

I tried opening the log files but it registers nothing really.. It just became unbearable right now. I have it setup to my coordinations @ kourend dungeon for abyssal demons. And sometimes instead of attacking a demon it just runs away far away and stands still.. Where are the logs ?

I'm gonna run another test drive now without the set my location option and see how it goes.

17. dtky

Fantastic bot @Infinite Monkeys , does exactly what it says it does and requires minimal setup :D couple of suggestions (by no means criticisms):
    A statistics screen to display exp gains and drops/value
    Saving settings (or profile support?)
    Banking (I'm sure this one has been suggested a lot heh)
    Dragon weapon spec support (if this is already possible, please advise me how? :) )

Aside from that, the bot runs smoothly and glitch free. I thought it had stopped working after a pause but it just took a few seconds longer to start up.

#57 dtky, Jul 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  18. iliketurtles

Best combat training bot there is. I think a significant option would be to add an option to drink strength/attack/ranging/defense potions at certain intervals, so that we don't have to pause the bot to drink every 5 minutes to drink. Keep up the good work!

19. ziplock1738

Not sure why but the bot just recently started spamming on whatever NPC it is attacking.

20. Infinite Monkeys

Nothing changed, might be a temporary bug with RM or something, idk. Is it still happening? If so, could you post logs please?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2017 ---
    RE: Suggestions, I wrote a bot API so eventually I'll convert this over and add stuff while I'm at it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.