1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Initialiazation error/ failed to bind b/c of exception

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Dont Ban me Bro, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Dont Ban me Bro

EDITED:

@Cloud
    @Arbiter
    @Negrita

I think I figured out the Initialization issue. I think it all comes down to trusted sources with antivirus software. I Had the exact problems lots of people have here, I did my due diligence, reinstalled java, and ensured locations of files were appropriate.

I however came through on a breakthrough when I studied the habits of antivirus software. I noticed that the firewall was not picking this up, because I also allowed exception to the rules etc.

I did notice that the antivirus itself wouldnt allow it to start. I disabled the entire antivirus and it worked perfectly. I think you need to look into certificate being trusted for the program or something similar. The key to starting the client lies not with the firewall but with the program itself.

I do believe this is easily recreated when using common antivirus software with standard rules applied.

#1 Dont Ban me Bro, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  2. bello026

I have this problem like 1 month already ? Do you have any resolve?