1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Instance failed

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Doloproct, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Doloproct

Hello
    I have a problem with botting hours. It all started when I tried using my account on a new PC.
    So i bought a good amount of hours to for the rest of the month. They appeared in the usage stats and at the moment it says there is sufficient remaining hours left to use. So i am trying to start the bots and getting an error:
    Instance failed to start....reached limit of X botting hours.

At the same time everything works great on my old PC.

And no, this is not specific for some bot in particular, none of them work.

I would like to resolve this problem as soon as possible, any help would be greeted. Tried to talk to Party and Aidden, but I believe they don't specialize in these sort of problems.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

Do you bot on a shared network or use a VPN?

3. Doloproct

No VPN, no shared network. The new PC uses a different router though, so basically he is from another network. Although I havent had any problems with logging from different networks before, for example when i went for a vacation or a small trip.

4. American Express

I do see another RuneMate account under your current IP address, which means your hours are combining with that account.

5. Doloproct

Ok, so this is the problem. The previous user was using Runemate aswell and sold me his pc for financial reasons, i guess he left me a little gift aswell. So to fix this issue he needs to fix his hours?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2018 ---
    I contacted that guy, he said there was a minus hour count on his acc, but around 10 minutes ago he has payed the missing amount and atm he is in positive hours.
    But yet i still get the same error. Does it take some time for the system to adjust or there must be some other solution to this?

6. American Express

The hours limit is not tied to a PHYSICAL DEVICE; it is tied to your IP Address and/or RuneMate account.

So by purchasing someone else's computer, you will not be adding their hours to yours unless you use their previously logged in RuneMate account.

What is the other person's RuneMate account name?

7. Doloproct

The other person is freshwhite1

8. American Express

That is the name I see under your same IP address.

Which means, either you have connected to RuneMate using Freshwhite1's IP address or Freshwhite1 has connected to RuneMate using your IP address.

If you live together and or use the same internet connection, this explains why your hours are combining.

9. Doloproct

The thing is that he is no longer using his account, the account has positive hours to use. Also my account has positive hours to use which theoretically should not create any problems with the use of bots, but still for some reason i keep getting an issue of insufficient botting hours when i try to start any from this device.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 21, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2018 ---
    Problem solved with IP reset :)
    Thanks kazemanie!

Wet Rag likes this.