1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting Predicament

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by opticness, Jan 11, 2015.

1. opticness

So I have a money account that I'm mainly using for flipping stuff in the G.E., and botting small, quick things like headless arrows and drinking wines. He doesn't have much since he's very new, all lvl 3 stats and about 1-2mil. I always find Treasure Hunter annoying, so I simply get it out of the way and cash everything out when I log on.

Today, I clicked the chest, and got a Lucky Subjugation Garb. Now while I was extremely excited to see this, what made me even happier was the 6.5mil cash-out value. However, this is only available to members, so I either had to claim it or discard it.

I chose to claim it later, but now I'm stuck. I can trade over enough cash to buy a bond in order to get him membership and sell the garb (which will basically break me even), then bot member stuff for more profit for the 2 weeks. However, are there any really good member bots that I could use fairly safely in order for this to be worth it?