1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intro & Questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nah rife, Nov 2, 2016.

1. nah rife

Hi.

Cutting straight to the chase, I'm new here but not new to the rs blackmarket/botting in general (srl member, sythe 300 donor & extremely well vouched). Should be able to pick up things relatively efficiently. I'd like to do some scripting & botting with runemate some time in the next few months. As far as programming goes I'm imo pretty newbie, really only know pascal (lape) but hey that's a relatively good start, and starting to learn java outside of for botting purposes... I assume java is what I'd need to know for writing scripts bots here?

Extra questions:
    -Are there any good tutorials for getting started developing scripts bots for runemate?
    -There seems to be a very low time restriction of 300 hours per month for the highest paid package here http://i.imgur.com/VAMrCam.png is that for local scripts bots? 300 is just far too low for me, even with the power of the client here luring me here. I'm currently botting 100+ hours each day (rs3), and while I'm looking for botting in addition rather than replacing, 300 is very low for usage of my own scripts bots.
    If this is infact a restriction for sponsor rank, what are the steps required to get passed it (e.g do x to get bot author or w.e rank)?
    Bonus question:
    Why is scriptz "corrected" to bots here?
    Question for any staff that might read this thread:
    Is my IP linked to any other accounts? I can't remember if I registered an account here a year+ ago or not, my primary emails didn't have any accounts here so I just made a new (this) account.

Thanks for reading (y)

2. SlashnHax

- There are a few tutorials in Tutorials & Resources
    - You click the arrows to the left and right to decrease/increase the amount, resulting in more hours and more instances. Sponsor is priced higher than supporter due to the ability to post external links (essentially advertising) and the removal of ads from the forums and client.
    - The reason why for the scripts bots replacement is explained in the link that is provided when the replacement takes place.

As for your last question, I'll send you a PM regarding that.

3. nah rife

I appreciate the response, cheers.

4. chris121

welcome nah rife.