Introducing our New Executive

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Arbiter, May 5, 2016.

1. I am very pleased to announce that @SlashnHax will be joining the RuneMate Executive team effective immediately. He likely needs no introduction as most of you know him from the numerous high quality bots he has published on our Bot Store. @Vaped and I have been quite impressed with his contributions to our community and are very happy that he has agreed to partner up with us. He will be helping us with day-to-day client maintenance, bot review & approval, etc., but most importantly he will play a significant role in shaping the future of RuneMate. Even though RuneMate 2.0 Spectre was successfully launched only a few weeks ago, you can expect many exciting developments to be coming soon and @SlashnHax's help will be pivotal to make it possible. So without further ado, please join me in congratulating him on his promotion!

2. [​IMG]

Evuls and Savior like this.
  3. Well deserved, really convinced slash will do an excellent job!

#3 Savior, May 5, 2016
    Last edited: May 5, 2016
  4. I saw it coming based on the messages in the devchat. :p

Big congratulations to him, he really deserves it. Awesome attitude, very friendly, very knowledgeable. Good job!

5. Congrats Slash, well deserved! You can call me the oracle :')

6. GRATZ BRO

7. Congratulations brooo! Definitely deserve it after all those minty ass scripts bots you write

8. Great to hear!

Please do clean out the current bot store, I feel like there's a lot of bots that don't work properly anymore even though they do compile.

9. This. It has been enough time now for everyone to fix their bots imo.

10. Already on the cards :)

Derk likes this.
  11. Slash deserves it 100%! A great product of WYD's teachings!

Qosmiof2, skrall, Evuls and 2 others like this.
  12. (n) This thread needs to be moved to casual. Such faggotry shouldn't be taken seriously.

SlashnHax and Party like this.
  13. I don't have any memes dank enough for this announcement, so a simple "Congratulations" will have to do.

Isn't that implying that there was a point where RM wasn't great?

SlashnHax likes this.
  14. Thanks everyone :D

15. @SlashnHax Congratulations :D, I love you, please let me have your babies

SlashnHax likes this.
  16. Great things are happening all around. Congratulations! Looking forward to the future of RuneMate even more now.

SlashnHax likes this.
  17. About time slash, gratz buddy <3