1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introductions are cool i guess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EpicJ, Oct 7, 2019.

1. EpicJ

Hey everyone, I'm EpicJ...Shocking, I know. Anyways I'm very new to the botting scene, I used to use PowerBot back in the day before it was a guaranteed banhammer and after some quick goodle searched I've landed on this client to dues to plenty of feedback saying this one probably has the lowest ban rate. Like I've previously stated though I'm fairly new to the 2019 botting scene and I'm quite unaware of all the steps to take to mitigate or lesson my ban percentage and would love some healthy links or maybe a sticky to take the necessary steps to stay unbanned. I won't be using my main as it's almost a 20 year old account, I'll be starting fresh. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and eagerly await your replies :)

2. ksskull

welcome dud, best advice i can give you is these forums are the best resource offered to you. Read about whats going on before you run a bot. There are many bots right now that don't work right now / will get you banned so just read reviews and get a gist of how safe things are. Check the ban threads, see what people are getting banned for, and don't do what they do.

3. EvilCabbage

once your bot account gets good, test out methods/bots beforehand with throwaways