1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Invention is out! Will we ever see bots for it? (With poll)

Discussion in 'RS3' started by roflcopter19, Jan 25, 2016.

?

What do you think of the new rs3 skill?

1. It sucks like your mom.

65.0%
  2. Its awesome and im gonna nolife train it like theres no tomorrow.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Im only gonna bot this, screw this skill its worse than divination.

35.0%
  1. roflcopter19

TBH i dont even know what this skill is about yet. But will we ever see bots for it and what do you think of the skill?

BTW this is what the skillcape looks like: [​IMG]

Be sure to aswer my poll. cya.

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

I would have loved it to make a bot for a new skill, but as i sold my main, and its an elite skill, i have no access to it.
    However, from what i have seen, this is just another completely fucked up boring skill jagex has there, so chances are realistic that i will never really look into it.

3. Insomniac

There are a lot of bots for dungeoneering, which is way more complicated than invention. In other words, yes.

4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Yes, I think I might look into making a scrap bot that just casts the spell on any noted/stackable item you want. I don't know if making weapon gizmo and other items in the workbench should be automated because from my experience you scrap 99% of the time and then spent the items you get from scrapping to build the tool things. Unless there's a good reason for it, I'm sticking with scrapping bot for now.

Gnarrr420 likes this.
  5. KingSwapV2

Lol i suggested jagex about invention i dint think they would take it this seriously

6. Yeaimawizard

Honestly cannot see the appeal especially considering the risks alone are higher then usual with xp/ph/cost but would be cool to see a working script bot.

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

So you are the one that they all talk about? The unique one who suggested invention? It's a pleasure to meet you :p

8. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Of course there will be bots for it. The limiting factor here is that it's an elite skill meaning you need high levels in certain other skills to be able to train it. I'm sure if someone offered to lend there account to a bot author, someone would make a bot sooner rather than later.