1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IP flag

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by jezza, Nov 30, 2015.

1. jezza

Hey lads, I recently had my main receive a 48 hour ban and my iron man was perma'd and my alt main was permed too, so I decided to start a new iron man. I logged in, chose the ironman option, clicked randomise once and was instantly permabanned. Has anyone else had this happen? I thought it was interesting they'd ban without any chance to play.
    [EDIT] I logged in on the runemate client when I was banned the first time.
    I have just made another new account and logged in via the runescape website client and it's fine.

#1 jezza, Nov 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. ban94

Is there any way to like not get banned so easily? Made like 3 accounts already lmao. Once i reached high stats, I just get perma banned randomly on the spot.

3. jezza

No idea but my webclient account is going fine (playing legit) whereas both new accounts I made that I logged in straight away on Runemate were instantly perma banned. I swear to god they can detect the client.

4. ban94

Yeah ikr. Ive been fine leaving my runemate client on for some days, and it'll just get perma banned later on. Im not sure why they ban it later on instead of instantly for me.

5. jezza

That is weird, maybe they're hoping that you'll get membership so they can get some money out of you before they ban lol

6. troro1

Is this happening for rs3/darkscape or osrs?