1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iron bot

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by domam, Jan 22, 2017.

1. domam

whats up everyone,

I am new here and going to start botting my iron man.

at the moment it has 0 bans, hoping to keep it that way!

[​IMG]

at the moment my stats are 92% legit.

I'm gonna bot only a couple hours a day and include some legit play time too, I think the reason I've been banned in the past is because I've constantly botted throughout the night, then played on the account too during the day.

With this account, I'm not doing any over-night botting, as there isn't (I don't think so anyway) any break handler.

I'll see how it goes with free bots and if I need more support, I'll probably load my account up with $100 and see how far it gets me!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and best of luck to everyone botting!

If anyone can recommend me some good bots too, then please feel free

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

A high agility level is definitely advantageous, i recommend getting it to around 80 or so :)

3. domam

Thanks!

I think I will constantly change up the bot I'm using, as to prevent detection.

Do you have any recommended agility bots that you've tried and tested? or should I just go ahead a pick one :)

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Yes that's definitely a great idea. And I can't really recommend any agility bots because I haven't been botting agility in a long time. Although Alpha Agility used to work great afaik.

5. Yasper

Yasper Pleased to help

There are bots that have built-in break handlers, so if you really want to you can use break handlers.