1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it best to use proxies b 4 creating osrs acct ?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by orbitPI, Sep 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. orbitPI

Hi

I have over 10 accts. Should I not bot on them seeing I did not use a proxies to create them ?

2. Dripsauce00

Dont know the chances of them jagex catching on, however it is recommended to create them which each proxy when making the account. If you made all 10 accounts under the same ip they might chain ban you.

3. Brainfree

No, don't. They are no doubt tracking the IP accounts are created from. Not sure if this has always been the case, but within the month, my IP pool has been burned, which has not happened before (at least not as aggressively). In my case, when I used a 'dirty' IP to create a account, and manually did tutorial island, followed by fishing on the official client, the account would always get locked as soon as I touched the fishing spot. I replicated this 5 times, since it blew my mind (that they were this obvious with it). This 'IP trap' thing is placed on other things seemingly, such as Romeo, and Jug filling. So, the account was doomed from the start, even though I did not bot it. I use the phrase 'Dirty' since it applies to Industrial AND home IPs (if you piss them off enough). Now, if your IP is seen as OK to them, then its fine, but never the less, they are recording it, and doing things with it. Now, to what extend, and how long this has actually been going on, i'm not sure, but it's no doubt a factor. Be cautious.

orbitPI likes this.
  4. orbitPI

Thought so. TY. Bummer is I played 5 accts at one time starting them for 3-5hr+. Lvl'n hp, cook, fire and wood to make them look like norm toon's. It was fun as it was my first time trying to run 4-5 toons at same time :)

I defiantly don't want them flagging my default ip

#4 orbitPI, Sep 4, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
  5. juicemang

try using the pro version of ccleaner, clean out all cookies EVERYTHING. Use REVO uninstaller pro on the osrs client AND java. HWID CHANGE MAC CHANGE Proxy provider change. Try all that then get back to me. Thats what started working for me