1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Is there a bot that actually handles opening doors, gates, etc?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Pirus, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Pirus

IDK if I can't find or what, but not a single bot which I used can handle opening doors if they are about to go banking, making it impossible to farm cowhides in any pen.

2. awesome123man

awesome123man Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.

If you really must have it I could probably add it to my slayer bot. Which can handle combat as well somewhat.

Kenz710 likes this.
  3. Pirus

It would be really great.
    IDK if I need it, but farming cowhides is so basic, and there is really not a single bot that tries to detect if there are any "open" actions nearby if path is untraversable.

I would do it myself in Visual RM, but it does not work for me, I described in VRM discussion why, but nobody answer. Basically seems like UI is broken for me, can't click many thing, can't choose anything from "value" drop menu, it's just wierd. But NVM, if you could add it then I would be gratefull a lot!

4. generalsensei

Im writing a lumbridge cowkiller bot right now that functions with banking and gate opening. Even collects its own beef, chops trees, and makes or uses near by fires to cook said beef. So yes it does work, the issue is developers must generate their own custom web resource, and complete knowledge of how to do so is severely limited.

CuppaJava likes this.