1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Issues with RegionPath and WebPath

Discussion in 'Developer Support' started by ccman32, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ccman32

Lately I seem to get quite a lot of problems with WebPath and RegionPath.
    First of all, is it true that only WebPath can open doors or other obstacles that are in the way or can RegionPath also do this? Anyway, I know for sure that WebPath can do this but recently I watched my bot be unable to walk through a door via WebPath and get stuck in front of it. After ~15 minutes it started working again and so far the problem did not occur again. Is this a known problem or what could be the reason why this happened?

2. The Kappin

I have been having WebPath cause a lot of deaths for me recently when trying to do farming bots. also issues with using correct closest teleports.

3. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

Only webpath is able to open doors. And i also encounter some strange things with webpath. Like with the same code today it could be working fine, but tomorrow it could be broken, but the day after it can work again. I dont know how or why this happens and would also like to know what is up with it

4. ccman32

Yeah, that's exactly the same issue that I also have. I just can't rely on it. When I leave my bot alone there is like a 50% chance at the end of the day that it is either stuck or already disconnected from the game.

5. CoreBot

CoreBot Making nice things

Today however there was an outtage with the webwalking. Its already solved :)

6. ccman32

It's not working at all for me anymore ever since that happened. It just won't open any doors anymore.