1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jagex client has built in detection?

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by thirtynoob, Jul 16, 2019.

1. thirtynoob

I've been banned on osrs and a couple of osrs private servers as well. I'm beginning to think that the jagex client itself can detect bots. I mean how do just normal people who set up private servers detect bots? These bans on private servers happened within an hour. The reason I mention this is because maybe bot designers or people who run private servers can gather information as to what jagex uses as a criteria to detect bots. The bot for private servers I was using xobot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2019 ---
    The servers were alora and ikov. My thoughts are if RM made a bot that worked on either of those servers, or even a private server of their own, they could learn how jagex detects.

2. WatchDogaMan

I've been banned on osrs and a couple of osrs private servers as well. I'm beginning to think that the jagex client itself can detect bots. I mean how do just normal people who set up private servers detect bots? These bans on private servers happened within an hour. The reason I mention this is because maybe bot designers or people who run private servers can gather information as to what jagex uses as a criteria to detect bots. The bot for private servers I was using xobot.
    --- Double Post Merged, 5 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 12 minutes ago ---
    The servers were alora and ikov. My thoughts are if RM made a bot that worked on either of those servers, or even a private server of their own, they could learn how jagex detects.

Fabreze likes this.
  3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Tinfoil hats on!

--- Double Post Merged, 14 minutes ago, Original Post Date: 21 minutes ago ---

Fabreze likes this.