1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jagex launcher

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by No luck zone, Mar 15, 2022.

1. No luck zone

Do you think the jagex launcher thats in beta will cause problems with botting once its fully implemented? Apparently it will be the only way to play the game once its fully released. Any thoughts on this? I'm thinking it wont matter with runemate using the actual rs client anyways.

2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

RuneMate now (experimentally) supports RuneLite, so as long as Jagex don't ban all third party clients entirely, things should be business as usual.

Jagex removing the current vanilla client will be a long way off anyway.

3. wyyx

What iam worried about is that they will be able to detect alot easier when a third party programs injects itself onto the game or when its not the actual mouse movement, if you are moving ur mouse doing other shit on the pc while the bot is doing something else.

I'd bot with caution from now on, on accounts you care about. Sadly didnt manage to finish 80cons on my im, so ill have to find the time to grind that out manually i guess.

4. DirtyRTS

They have no way of seeing what is being done outside of the client. Injection detection is probably possible, I am not sure though so I won't say anything.