1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Junk collector bot?

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by shane-n69, Dec 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. shane-n69

Hi can anyone quote me for a bot that accepts trades/cancels trade If trade screen open too long to prevent people wasting time and says in game:
    "Taking all junk items"
    "Any unwanted items please"

Also after trade complete with items traded to say
    "Ty"
    "Thank you"
    "Tysm"

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

As far as I know, these types of bots aren't allowed on Runemate. Bots which "disrupt regular users" like pvp looters, spamming/scamming bots. I think this would fall under the spamming bot category, though I recognize it's not that disruptive. Not my rules anyway, just my understanding.

American Express likes this.
  3. shane-n69

Ah I see my bad how would I delete my post? First ever time using the forum side on here and I'm new to custom made bots also, I'm currently betting on 5 accounts with the aim to make 5 minnow bots, is that something you would be interested in making? If so how much? Maybe your discord or something I could message you directly on? Thanks for your reply dude

4. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

No worries, you're not going to get in trouble for posting this or anything :p I don't know of a way to delete your own thread, but maybe if you report your own post with the request to delete the thread, a mod might be able to? Not sure though.

I already have a public minnows bot which is currently free :) Cuppa Minnows

Not sure which method you're using, but you may want to consider Cuppa Tempoross for levelling fishing accounts as it's decent xp/h and I consider it relatively safe (at least compared to powerfishing), as a lot of users have success with it. Of course I can't guarantee no bans, but yeah :p

Feel free to join my discord server by clicking the link in my post signature

5. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

No need to worry about deleting the thread, what you have shared is valuable for others to see (and learn about what bots are acceptable) in the future.