1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a poll post..

Discussion in 'General' started by MrBlazinHerbs, Feb 12, 2018.

?

Which version of the game is better in your opinion?

1. OSRS

12 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. RS3

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Fuck Jagex

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. MrBlazinHerbs

MrBlazinHerbs Blazin all them herbs

I do not care if this has been posted a million times by modwealth or anyone.

In everyone's opinion which version of the game is best, and after your poll choice please post why you picked the choice you did.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

i've never played fuck jagex

3. MrBlazinHerbs

Fuck Jagex.

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

After RS died for me since EOC I had much hope in OSRS, but since they shit out mediocre content on a weekly basis instead of taking their time to produce quality content, it died off soon enough for me as well.

I'd say RS3 is making the best of what's possible content-wise, and by now EOC and other mechanics are established enough to enjoy RS3 again if you're open minded.

OSHD would have been a significant factor for me to enjoy OSRS again, I LOVE the hd opengl graphics and hope osbuddy will come up with something similar.

5. Wet Rag

After RS died for me since EOC I had much hope in OSRS, but since they shit out mediocre content on a weekly basis instead of taking their time to produce quality content, it died off soon enough for me as well.

I'd say RS3 is making the best of what's possible content-wise, and by now EOC and other mechanics are established enough to enjoy RS3 again if you're open minded.

OSHD would have been a significant factor for me to enjoy OSRS again, I LOVE the hd opengl graphics and hope osbuddy will come up with something similar.

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

why are you doing this, there was a SPARK of authenticity on the horizon and you're corrupting it

7. Wet Rag

8. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

9. Snufalufugus

10. MrBlazinHerbs

11. Forgotten Botter