1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Just a simple bone grinder/ ectofuntus script

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Anthony Krueger, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Anthony Krueger

Since grinding bones is really long and takes awhile I would like to see a bot that does this for you. Using the ectophial for teleports from banking at a teleport spot with a very close bank. You could of course just have the bot bank in Port Phasmatys. Then a bot for filling buckets of slime, and then a bot for praying at the ectofuntus alter. These of course could all be combined in one or seperate bots. This would be very helpful as i am now grinding 10,000 frost dragon bones to get to 95 and it will take me ages so i would like ginding bones bot the most. Im kind of new to coding at the moment but i believe this wouldnt be a hard bot to create. Thanks in advance!

Edit: if payment is required or requested i would be more than happy to do so.

2. Aria

If you use ashes, you can skip the grinding part.

3. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

You should look into using VisualRM. Creating your own bot is a breeze, even for a beginner. Plenty of people willing to help on the forums and on Slack.

Wet Rag likes this.
  4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

[​IMG]