1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just an Idea.

Discussion in 'General' started by Botterking, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Botterking

Botterking I BOT WOODCUTTING? What do you bot?

I think it would be easier, if we had bots authors for both games, instead of bot authors working both games, It would really make for a much faster updated system after system updates and such, issue alot of the bot authors are running into is they are losing motivation to keep updating bots over and over again.

I think we as a community should come together and agree that we need bot authors for one server only

weather that be RS3 Or OSRS.

So let the authors chose what server they want to build for, and I really think runemate would take off, from there after people see a shit ton of bots for one server on the store.

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Ok you and the ignorant people of Runemate need to understand that these authors are not being paid.

They do this out of their own free time and for whatever game they like some of them do it just for personal gain for their own account and decide to release the bots for others to use. People lose motivation for games its not unheard of.

3. Botterking

Botterking I BOT WOODCUTTING? What do you bot?

Squidl I am aware of this, There is no name for you to call anyone names, It was a general Idea, and would really help both servers, I am also aware they do not get paid for doing this.

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

So rather than let their hard work and creativity be used on any game mode they choose, you would rather lock them down to one specific platform? A platform perhaps they do not play or enjoy?

Sure sounds like a great way to restrict productivity and reduce the amount of available bots.

Wet Rag likes this.
  5. chris121

cloud said this is in the words nobody knows how long it will be but maybe next year i think mid next year. you will see premium scripts bots.

6. Party

Party Client Developer

No, and the reasons should be obvious.

7. chris121

you is sexy

Wet Rag likes this.