1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just off the boat..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Almega1, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Almega1

Figuratively, anyways.. Just joined runemate, but I've been dabbling with bots/macros on a regular basis for about the past 8 months. So far, I'm relatively satisfied with Runemate.. did just receive my first ban within 3 days of use of the service, but that's to be expected and thankfully I was building f2p accounts at the time.

I've got a ton of questions, as well as some possible relative insight into some various money making methods and detection avoidance techniques (if you dont let what i said in the first paragraph deter you."

My general ambition is 25-50 mil per hour. I currently run on 3 mid-level computers, two laptops and one desktop. Based on just my general experimentation and without pushing the boundaries, I can run 3 instances on each computer effectively, though one of the laptops is gonna need servicing possibly (heat issue, per-existing from before the delve into goldfarming.) Ideally, it makes more sense to me to build up a smaller cache of accounts with high skill levels to pursue the more lucrative money making methods, versus 25-50-100 accounts of various 100k /hr generators that are often banned. Then again, maybe I only feel that way because the ability to manage such a hoard is currently beyond my skill set.. not to mention the mule trading, constant account creation, etc.

Anyways, I currently have two account that can pursue the higher level money making methods, via 99 fishing, wcing, cooking, etc. Then again, the drawback to using the lucrative methods with higher tier characters is losing one seems like a real loss, versus a random f2p account one could generate in minutes. But I assume the ban rate it lower on more established chars, then again, its never best to assume anything.

Well, just wanted to drop in and introduce myself to the community. Never can go wrong with research and there's a lot of reading to be had on here. I hope to learn a lot and continue to be successful in my endeavors with the aid of your all's help. Thanks in advance.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2015 ---
    Just seen the introductions section, feel free to move this..

2. Insomniac

That's a one heck of an introduction. You're welcome either way m8;)

3. EvilCabbage

Welcome, and good luck with gold farming. I agree with you on the 10 high level accounts vs 50 low level accounts ideology. Besides, people suspect high levels of being bots less quickly.