1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 karambwan bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Australia, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Australia

Well recently i been getting money from fishing raw karambwanji and then going to karambwans and fish them with the karambwanji bait its actually good money i have never seen an bot fishing karambwans so i was thinking if your ever bothered you could make a script bot for it.

Raw karambwan is a cephalopod native to the tropical island of Karamja. Fishing for karambwan requires level 65 Fishing, a karambwan vessel, untradeable raw karambwanji bait, and at least partial completion of the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest, and grants 105 Fishing experience per catch.

So the bot would start fishing raw karambwanji bait, after it gets an full invetory of food it would run north jump across the log then fish raw karambwanji with the karambwan vessel using an untradeable raw karambwanji bait on it then fish for Raw karambwan the Raw karambwan sell for 4k-5k i did this for 1hr 4 Minute i catched 209 Raw karambwan i made 896k in 1hr 4 Minute that is really good but i did have brakes in the mean time i could have catched around 250. So yeah this is really good method you can do this for 12hrs and make around 10-12M.

I hope you get Interested in this and maybe make a script bot :)